Sponsered By

Sponsered By

Postby SADAC-admin on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:01 pm

This Forum and Website are sponsered by.

2mpress
SADAC-admin
Site Admin

Re: Sponsered By

Postby Water Sec. on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Mick at 2mpress who has sponsored our website has also provided the club with some large signs recently for our waters at a greatly reduced cost. Our thanks go to him for his continued support. You can see 2 of the said signs at Hill Top, 2 at Lockwood Dam and one at Brook Dam in Slaithwaite. Square Dam and Sparth signs will be following soon hopefully. Hope you like them as much as I do, don't think you'll miss them that easily!! Regards Dave.
I love fishing!
Water Sec.

Re: Sponsored By

Postby Water Sec. on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:47 pm

I spoke to Mick at 2M Press the other day. As you may know 2M Press provide the hosting for the clubs web site and they also help and advise us in matters relating to this.

I asked Mick if they got much work from sponsoring the site and he explained they'd had a few enquiries but they don’t sponsor the site for that as they mainly do work for other businesses. What he did say was when his customers are doing well, 2M Press do well because they buy more print.

Following our conversation I said I would put a note on the forum letting people know that if they require help or advice on any kind of service / trade or anything to contact Mick and he would hopefully be able to get them in touch with someone who can provide it or help in some way.

The clubs Committee would like to thank Mick at 2M PRESS for his continued support and wish him success for the future.

You may be able to assist in that success, if you're in need of a service give Mick a call!

You can contact him via the site. Regards Dave
I love fishing!
Water Sec.

Re: Sponsered By

Postby Mick on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 am

Thanks Dave, appreciate that. With the range of customers we have we should be able to help in most cases.
Anyone wanting to contact me can click on the PM (private message) or email icon under my name on the right hand side of this post.
Mick

Return to Sponsored By